How can I purchase the works of art that appear in the catalog?
The works of art will be auctioned on June 18, 2023.
The auction will take place at Tiroche Auction House ,in Herzliya Pituach. You can come to the auction itself, or participate via the internet or phone. See further details below.
How much does each piece of art cost?
Each work of art in the catalog has a starting price and an estimate price, which is based on our valuation of the item. The bidding starts at the opening price, then each participant is allowed to bid a higher price, until the highest bid is received. Then, just like in the movies, the announcer announces, “First time, second time, sold!” The participant who made the highest bid gets to take the artwork home.
What is a buyer’s fee?
To the “hammer price” (which is essentially equivalent to the highest offer), a buyer’s commission of 18% + VAT is added (on the buyer’s commission only).
Where is this collection displayed?
We warmly invite you to come and see this beautiful art with your own eyes in our exhibition space at 35 Hebatzelat Hasharon St. Herzliya Pituach.
I’m just on a flight on 6/18 at 8:00 p.m. Is there a way for me to participate in the auction?
You can leave an absentee bid, on works of art that you would like to purchase on the Tiroche website.
So how can you participate in the auction?
- Arrive on 18.6 at 20:00 at our showroom in Herzliya Pituach, present an ID and receive a sign, with which you can participate in the auction. Personally, this is our favorite form of participation, and there is no substitute for the adrenaline of an auction hall.
- Online participation through the Tiroche website – you should register up to a few hours before the auction, so that we can process your registration.
- By phone – you are welcome to leave your contact details through the Tiroche website and a representative will contact you a few minutes before the item you are interested in goes up for auction.
- As mentioned, you can leave an advance bid on works of art that you would like to purchase on the Tiroche
- Payment for purchased items is made by bank transfer, check, credit card or cash (according to the limits of the cash law).
- You can come and pay for a purchase at the auction house the week after the auction.
- The auction house offers a shipping service at fixed rates, with experienced art movers. The shipping price is determined by the size of the work and the delivery address.